Policies and procedures
Food and Beverage
- We, The Phoenix, retain the right to approve or deny caterers
- We are licensed by the State of Indiana to provide alcoholic beverages and abide by all rules and regulations regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages
- All beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from The Phoenix in accordance with state regulations
- Any changes made to your event must be made at least 7 days prior to the event
- The Phoenix is a smoke free facility
- Rental fees for the room are based on the time and type of event
- The Phoenix assumes no responsibility for ANY damage or loss of any merchandise, alcohol, equipment, or other valuables prior to, during, or after the event.
- The organization or individual renting the facility (client) will be financially responsible for damages to any property equal to the cost of repair or replacement
- The Phoenix is an all ages event center, however, we are not responsible for the supervision or care of any child. Parents/guardians must assume full responsibility for children at all times. We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave the premises with said children if we feel their safety is being compromised
- The client and their guests will comply with all the laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, all municipal ordinances and all lawful orders of police and fire department, and will not do anything on The Phoenix property in violation of any laws, ordinances, rules, or orders. If unlawful activities should occur on the premises, and the event is cancelled, there will be no refund of any kind given to the client.